CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HH IN WRITING)
- Cancellations received up to 15 business days prior to class will not be charged the program fee.
- Cancellations 5-15 business days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future IFS Training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Training program registration will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to your relationship manager or call now at 9015266266 to get a relationship manager appointed.
- Cancellations 1-5 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY HENRY HARVIN EDUCATION
- Henry Harvin Education reserves the right to cancel or change a training program, at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 7 days of the training program, whenever possible. And an option to reschedule for a future program date or to receive a full refund of program fees will be given.
- Registrants will not be charged for the training program,.
- Henry Harvin Education is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to cancellation of a scheduled training program, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student's sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid program fees.
- However, if a training program is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster , political reasons such as elections, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training program.
Henry Harvin Education shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall Henry Harvin Education be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at any training program.