GST is the next big thing present in Modi's tasksheet to influence the Indian Economy. However, do you think the Indian Economy is ready to face the jerk of this transition ? Do you think companies are competent to execute the necesarry actionables while addressing various challenges of demonitization and a 'Trump-ed' global economy ?
To answer these questions, Henry Harvin Education has come up with a unique offering to counter this problem at the grassroot level. Henry Harvin Education has launched a training and certification program on GST which has been specially designed for to inculcate GST know-how at the grassroot level.
This program will lead to a professional certification: 'Certified GST Practitioner' post an examination based on 8-hour regressive training. This will address the issues of recognition of their distinguished knowledge. This program will be delivered by Henry Harvin's empanelled industry professionals having 25+years of experience in accounting and consulting.
From student perspective, following will be outcomes based on learning and career:-
- 360-degree insight on GST
- GST Implementation Tools
- Impact on various business functions
- GST Compliance requirements
- Registrations, rates, returns & refunds under GST era
- Indirect tax issues, new elements within GST tax process
- Tips to rework various business metric elements
- Competitive edge during campus placements with additional skill set
- Career growth opens to new Jobs created by GST
- Distinguished CV with tag of 'Certified GST Practitioner'
Or reach out to our program consultant at: email@example.com or give a missed call now at 9015266266